GETTING TO THE GROUPAMA STADIUM
Note: you must buy a ticket Attention, vous devez prendre obligatoirement un billet d’accès
- Stadium parking starts at €15
- You have the option of securing motel parking (Meyzieu Panettes ou Eurexpo) which comes free with a match ticket. You can then take the shuttle bus to the stadium.
- You can take the Navette Tramway, which takes you straight to the stadium from the Part-Dieu or the Carré de Soie stations.
Go to the dedicated online site to secure a parking spot at the Groupama Stadium.
If you are planning on getting the shuttle bus or motel parking, present your match ticket at the dedicated site here to secure your journey.
There are many easy ways of travelling to Groupama Stadium on match days.
Here's a reminder on the specifics of travelling by car (Stadium parking, motel parking) or public transport (TCL, Tramway) and the parking restrictions in place.
FOR EVERY EVENT OF MATCH HELD AT GROUPAMA STADIUM, A TICKET OR ACCESS PASS MUST BE PROVIDED.
- It will not be possible to enter the stadium grounds by car or public transport without a ticket.
- Loitering in neighbouring areas (Décines, Meyzieu et Chassieu) will be monitored and is forbidden to non-residents.
- Parking at nearby businesses is subject to the rules of those businesses.
- Furthermore, irresponsible parking is subject to fines or impoundment.