When you visit OLWeb.fr, cookies are sent to and stored in your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent to and stored in your computer when you visit a website or click on an advertisement. It is designed to collect information about your internet usage in order to provide services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are managed by your internet browser and at no time are they linked to your personal information.
Cookies are sent by Olympique Lyonnais and third parties that work in partnership with Olympique Lyonnais (technical partners, advertising partners).
Cookies are used for:
- Helping us recognise your browser from one session to another and your preferences. This enables us to memorise your log-in details to avoid having to enter your password every time you connect with the site, or to associate your OLWEB account and your Facebook account if you choose to identify yourself with Facebook Connect;
- Helping us, and our advertising partners, personalise the advertising that is presented to you whilst you browse on OLWeb.fr;
- Helping us measure the traffic and our visitors activity on OLWeb.fr, without using your personal information.
Your browser parameters
Modifying your preferences can hinder optimal browsing of our site, or not enjoy the full potential of some of our services. We recommend you consider how you manage cookies and take into account their role before refusing.
You will find below instructions on how to modify your preferences, depending on your browser:
- Google Chrome : Tools > Options > Advanced options > Confidentiality > Show cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox : Tools > Options > Private life > Show cookies.
- Internet Explorer : Tools > Internet Options > General > History > Parameters > Show files.
- Safari : Edition > Preferences > Security > Show cookies.